Friday, December 13, 2013

Story of my life



     I am Michael Abraham Forneas Pugal, I was born on the 23rd day of June in the year 1996 by my lovely mum, Regina, and my amazing dad Meinardo. I have two sisters, Michelle Ann and Myla Angelica. Michelle is 15 years old and a Third year High School student while Myla is 5 years old and currently a kindergarten student.

     My childhood days was amazing. I was raised up by my grandparents together with my uncles and aunts, starting from the day I was sent home from the hospital ‘til the day I was sent to school. They are always keeping an eye on me, so I was basically a grandparents’ boy. One thing that I will never forget about them was, they always gave me what I want. Basically, I was spoiled.There was one time that grandmother and I went to the public market to buy some some stuffs and food. Suddenly, my eyes landed on a certain toy, I was so desperate that tine, all I want is to have that, sad part is that grand ma won’t allow me to have that, she don’t want to buy the toy, so I sarted crying, I cried and cried and cried, until she raise her hand in defeat and bought that toy. So after she bought it, I basically jumped in happiness. Besides from my grandparents, my aunt also raised me, I basically called her mommy. She works on a certain resto, whenever she went home, she always have something for me.

     When I was about five years of age, my parents took me by their side, basically to pursue a good education for me. It’s not that my grandparents or my mommy cannot give me a good education but it’s just that, they are parents , so they want that all the things, all the expensed will come from them because literally I am their child, their first child.

     I started my formal education at San Julian Elementary School, it was my aunt who became my first teacher. It was also the time that I met my very first friend, my best friend, John Keith Q. Avila. I continued my schooling at Divine Word College of Vigan, so as my best friend, but this time we have different schedules, his class was a morning session and mine was in the afternoon.

     I was so vulnerable during my elementary days. I always get sick. But the sickness that I’ve experienced is not the simple ones, it is not simply some sorth colds or cough, it’s more than that. When I was in Kinder I was attacked by the bacterium Salmonella Typhi so I’ve got thyphoid fever. When I was in grade one my feet got an open wound, I was sent to the hospital because it needed some sewing. When I was in grade two, I was diagnosed that I have asthma and it was that year also when a mosquito had bitten me so I got dengue and I almost die. And In when I was in grade five I was diagnose to have pneumonia. I thank God that when I entered my last year in elementary, I didn’t get sick. So I finished elementary very healthy, not just physically but mentally also.

     I entered my High School life with a scared look in my face. I am very, very scared that time, because I do not know what to happen. I was sent to a public school named Ilocos Sur National High Schhol. At first I do not know what to expect, so I was so afraid but then leadership knocks at my door. Without hesitation, I happily opened my door and accepted it. I joined the biggest student organization in our school back then. The organization was Supreme Student Government. Luckily I was elected as one of the representative of our year level. The SSG served as my opener in exploring things in my high school years. Outside the Leadership thing, I can say that I am a good and well behave student. I am also very active in other extra curricular activities and in academics as well. Without me noticing that the time had passed by fast, I ended my first year as a high school student. It’s not just an ordinary ending, but I end it with a BANG! I finished my first year with me, included in the top achievers of the whole first year. And then here comes the Sophomore year. It is in this year that I was molded into a better student, into a better leader, into a better citizen of the world. I was being molded by my adviser. There was that experience that I will never forget about this year. This was the time when my adviser scolded me not just once nor twice nor thrice but for five times, for a week! I don’t know why, everyday I entered her class, it was our first period actually, she always scold me about my hair, my attitude. About everything, well infact everything was in place and good. This was planted on my mind, I can’t even find the answer on why she scolded me for a week. Not until I entered my Junior year. I realized that tgose scolding sessions that my adviser gave me when I was in second year was to tell me something, to tell me that she wanted to transform me into a better man, into a better leader so that I can lead and serve more. During this year, I completely got out of my shell. It is in this time that I’ve experienced so many things. My first dance, my first suit, and many more. But the most amazing thing that had happened in my junior year was, when I met this gorgeous girl, in the name of Rowena Anicas Perinion. She wasn’t became my girlfriend nor any love relationship but she became my friend , my extraordinary friend. She was the perfect friend ever! She’s so amazing and gorgeous and everything! Well all in all I ended my Junior year with a wide grin on my face, signifying that I am very happy and thankful with all the things that happened during that year. But the smile during my junior year became a frown. It’s not just because I hate senior year, it’s because I am sad knowing that we will be leaving the institution which became our second home in the past 3 years. It all started very slow. I don’t know why, maybe because I felt or we felt that this year is quite different that the others. As the days pass by, we felt the urge of awakening and make the most out of it. So far, my senior year was the best thing that had happened to my life, because almost all of the things that I have wishing for was granted. I wanted to became a President of a certain club, I am elected as the president of the Social Studies Club. I wanted to hold one of the highest rank in our Corps of Officers, I became the Corps S3/Training Officer of our unit. So it did happened. But the thing that I am very thankful of and I’ve been wanting it since the very first time was I graduated with flying colors. I graduated as one of the top achievers of our curriculum, I was the fourth honourable mention to be exact. But aside from that, I was also given the chance to represent my beloved school to the different contest and competitions. In the back of this fame I am very happy that during my senior year, I met those people whom I can call me true friends. My best friend John Keith, my tol Julian Marius, my bro’s Xylex Dave, Carl Jade, Christer Laurenz, and my sisters Paula Claire and Clariza Joy. Honest to goodness, they are part of me. We have a lot of experienced together. One thinh that I will never forget about them was, during our last year in high schhol, we are laways the ones who go home very late, we are the last students to stay in school. It seems like we are the ones who are responsible in closing the school. I ended my high school life with a massive massive BANG! I graduated with a fame but most of all I met those amazing people that anyone can wish for.

     Currently, I am a student of Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Science in University of Northern Philippines. I’m hoping that by the year 2016, I would like to be one of the students to go the stage and take the diploma and to pass the board examination for the Laboratory Scientist as well. And most of all to live the life that I’ve been wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment