Second Grading Period
My
second grading period was focused on extra curricular activities. I think it
was actually more than a month that i didn’t attend my classes due to some
activities i needed to attend. I participated in the retirement program of our
former Schools Division Superintendent, danced during the Solidarity Week
Celebration and many more.
Bonding,
bonding, bonding, this was my second grading was all about. I worked with
different kinds of people, some bacame my friends although some of them are already
friend of mine because we used to be classmates during elementary years. One
thing i can’t forget, was the happy moments we shared and the history we made
in Ilocos Sue National High School, of being the first Champion in the
Provincial Speech Choir Competition sponsored by the College of Teacher
Education, University of Northern Philippines. There are also times that we
cannot understand each other, some get iritated, some got angry but in the end
of the day we still end happy and united.
What
i need in the next grading is focus and improvement in my subjects so that i
can cope up with the things i loss during this grading. I am very happy this
grading and i am looking forward to experience such experienced in the future.
Congratulations because you were the first Champion in the Provincial Speech Choir Competition. Job well done. Keep up the good work and break a leg. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for being the Champion in the Provincial Speech Choir Competition. Don't let your grades fall, manage your time, balance things up, it works. Great job and have a good time.
ReplyDeleteNice reflection Michael! You're not only excelling in academics but you're also excelling in extra curricular activities. Always remember to balance your academics and extra curricular activities. Good Luck and congratulations for being the Champion in the Provincial Speech Choir Competition! :)
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel bro! It was really great practicing with our friends and sharing the victory with them during the Speech Choir Competition. I really enjoyed those moments although there were times that we had some misunderstandings. Anyway, don't only focus on your Extra Curricular Activities. Academics is also important and in fact, it has a greater impact in your life in the future. So, learn to balance ECA and ACA. Keep studying hard and keep being inspired to do the things that you love. :D
ReplyDeleteOh.... Hello.....
ReplyDeleteNice work and do your best again in the next coming period... Thank You also for commenting on my blog.....
Good Luck for the Third Grading Period..
ReplyDeletehi Michael!! I know how hard it is to catch up with the lessons that you missed. I know you can do better this next grading. Keep it up!Goodluck :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!!! focus more on your studies because that's your weapon in accomplishing your dreams..god bless!!!
ReplyDeleteNice one pugal!I know your working hard to your studies! Keep up the Good Work!
ReplyDeleteAim high and bit the mark bampi :) godbless :)
ReplyDelete