Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Modern Day Hero


            Power Rangers, Kung Fu Kids, Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Goku, all this personas are my heroes when I was a child. I was amazed in their respective super powers, cool gadgets, extreme abilities, and marvellous super hero suits. But the thing is, do this personas really exist?
            A hero doesn’t need to fly or to have super strength or to wear the nicest and extravagant costumes. But what really a hero is the new or good things they’ve done which is therefore greatly admired by a lot of people.
            There are many heroes around us, starting from our own house beginning with our everyday heroes, our mothers who take care of us, our fathers who are always there for us, our friends and educators who served us, as our second parents.
            There was once an experience that I will never forget. One time, when I was a second year high school student, I met a teacher who’d changed the whole part of me. She was then our adviser, she was very strict and very angrious. There was one time, it was only me who was scolded, I was scolded for I left my ID, then my Haircut, etc. It took one week of scolding between my adviser and me. What I felt that time was annoyment, yet I couldn’t do a single thing. But there comes a time that there was something bad happened to me, she talked to me about my problem and things I must do in order to solve it. I was very thankful that time.
            As the days passed, the time, the days of second year was ended. Then I suddenly learned my lesson. I understood fully, why I was scolded for one week. She just molded me to a better person. The Michael before is very different from Michael now. I am more stronger, much responsible. She became as one of my afflatus in life.
            Super powers or gadgets are not important or the things that a hero has, it is basically the bravery he/she has. Someone can be a hero, no matter how small or big you are. The thing is, is the willingness to make changes in the life of others and in your own life.

“I CAN BE A HERO, YOU CAN BE A HERO, EVERYBODY CAN BE AHERO!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment